Thai women died in Sweden from mushroom

Thai women died in Sweden from mushroom

A Thai women visiting relatives in Sweden have died eating Amanita phalloides a poisons mushroom. The mushroom will destroy your liver and you might need a to get a new one or die. The “The Death Cap” mushroom is one of the deadliest mushrooms there is but looks like eatable once. A amateur can easily mix the eatable of and the deadly “The Death Cap”.

The nurse in the hospital first sent the women home and when she came back after a few hours it was too late to save her liver. The doctors looked for a new liver for 3 days but then the women died.

It is very unusual people die of this maybe 1 per every 10 year in Sweden.

Give a Comment

Ad Blocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.